Tuesday 31 July 2012

Shades of Blue- part 2


I had originally posted one blogpost with both the cards but then realised I couldn't enter both the cards for the same challenge. So this card gets a separate blogpost.
You will have to scroll down to read the first half.

The next card I made is with the same colour theme of navy, aqua and lime.
 These squares measure 1 1/4 inches and the top set of squares have been rounded to show the bottom squares. I have added eyelets to give it a masculine look.
Here's a close up:
The 'happy birthday' stamp is from the Curly Cute stamp set of Stampin' Up. Isn't it beautiful?

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC63- Lime, Aqua and Navy
Clean & Simple: 200- sketch

Beyond Grey Challenges: BGC#13- Card without Stamping (sentiments allowed)

Hope you liked this one too. Feel free to leave me your comments.

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I love this card even more after taking a closer look! Your ribbon treatment and color take are superb! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic geometric play, Marissa! I totally agree with Virginia above, the ribbon treatment is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Lisa A. said...

What a geat card ...your circles and layout with the ribbon are all wonderful details on your lovely card!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...