Monday 16 July 2012

Just in Time!

For the past few weeks, I have tried participating in a few challenges. However, I always ended up missing the dates. So today I made a card to participate in 3 different challenges. Whew!!
And im posting it just in time. (I hope!)

All these 3 challenges are unique ones:
Indian Craft Room: ICR19- Fancy Folds + Anything but an easel card.
Beyond Grey Challenges: BGC #12- Challenge Ombre
For the love of crafting: Challenge #8- Anything goes with twist (brown or shades of brown)

I came across this card on Night Owl Designs and I was very fascinated. I just had to try it. So today within an hour, my card was ready.
Here it is:


A star card. It looks intricate and tough but its not difficult at all following the directions of Cliona Larkin.
When you open it, this is how it looks:


Another look:



Isn't it unique? Do let me know what you think.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Hugs.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Beautiful fold !
thanks for playing @ Beyond Grey challenges !

chitra said...

card pattern is really appreciable and amazing

Sridevi MuraliKrishna said...

looks gr8..

happy crafting,
Sridevi MuraliKrishna

Mallika said...

very cute project
thanx for playing along for the love love of crafting challenge
hugs
mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...